Brighten Self-Treatment; a 20 minute Express L.E.D Teeth-Brightening treatment. Lighten your teeth by up to 8-10 shades in just 20 minutes.
The procedure is completely safe, sterile, a self-administered simple treatment.
What to expect:
- You will be invited to complete a form to confirm that you are not contraindicated for the Self-Treatment and have had a recent dental check up to ensure that you are suitable for Pearlys Whitening.
- Check the pre-treatment shade of your teeth using the clinic’s Vita shade guide (the specialist can help you with this).
Your Self-Treatment kit will include:
- A prep wipe
- A double sealed pre-filled non-peroxide whitening tray
- A disposal bag
- Consent form
- Post treatment information sheet
- L.E.D. Light
You will also be supplied with:
- Vita teeth shade guide
- Scissors (to open the sterile packaging containing the Self-Treatment tray)
- A cup of water to rinse with
- Pearlys Weekly Teeth-Brighten Powder
- Pearlys Daily Teeth-Whiten Foam
- Prep your teeth using Pearlys Weekly Teeth-Brighten Powder for 2-4 minutes, rinse
- Open your Self-Treatment tray
- Dry your teeth using a tissue
- Place the Self-Treatment tray into your mouth whilst looking in the mirror to ensure that they are correctly positioned. The top and bottom teeth are covered in Pearlys Whitening Gel
- Position the L.E.D. light into place and activate by pressing the start button
- Sit comfortably for 20 minutes whilst the Pearlys Self-Treatment trays do their work. The unique shape of the tray means that the gel works all around the tooth, including the back and sides but isn’t swallowed
- After 20 minutes rinse and brush gently using Pearlys Daily Teeth-Whiten Foam
- After a final rinse with Pearlys Teeth-Whiten Rinse you can pop all used material into the disposal bag and using the shade guide check the results
Remember to take your post treatment information sheet and avoid food and drink with colour in for 24 hours
|Teeth whitening only||€99.00|