|Full Body Spray||€25.00|
|Half Body Spray||€15.00|
Tips for Tanning
- Always use an exfoliator to slough dead skin cells from the skin, concentrating on your hands, knees and elbows.This will leave the skin free from any oils and allow the tan to penetrate evenly.
- Do not use any other self-tanning products for one week before your spray tan.
- Make sure you wax or shave at least 24 hours before your spray tan.
- On the day of your spray tan do not wear any make-up, deodorant, perfume, body oils or lotions, as these could react with the tanning agents.
- Wear dark, loose clothing, and sandals or flip flops to your appointment.
- We recommend you allow a few minutes for the tan to absorb before dressing.
- Make sure you keep skin completely dry and avoid contact with water at all costs. Avoid any activities that will make you sweat!
- Do not apply any products over the developing tan.
- Allow your tan to develop for a least six to eight hours, or overnight if possible.
- Drink hot drinks through a straw, as contact with a hot cup can strip the colour from around your mouth. The same thing can happen with toothpaste so be careful when brushing your teeth.
- Rinse off the remaining colour with warm water. Once the water runs clear, gently wash yourself with a mild soap.
- Check your product labels and avoid any that contain alpha hydroxy acids (AHA’s), as they can strip colour.
- Avoid swimming pools as the chlorine will prematurely fade your tan.
- Moisturising is key because the better condition your skin is in, the longer your tan will last.
- Five to seven days after your spray tan, exfoliate your skin and repeat this every two days thereafter to ensure that your tan fades evenly.